Attention all parents! Communicating with you is an important part of what we do, making
sure you get the correct information about activities, events and school news that really matters is something we care about.
Fairfield Infant School uses ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents. All school communications will be sent to parents using this system so it is important that we have the correct email address.
We also use the system for parents to give permission for school trips and to book parent evening appointments, therefore, we highly recommend that you download the app.
The app is available free to download on either:
If you use the App, it means we can…
· Send less paper
· Stop sending text messages
· Save hours of administration time each week
· Reach parents instantly
And you can…
· See all school communications on one easy feed – so they don’t get buried in a busy email inbox.
· Receive school messages instantly – perfect for busy parents.
· Complete forms, permissions and surveys wherever you are in the world – easy to fill in and send back in minutes.
· Book parents’ evening as soon as you receive the invitation – making the process quick and easy.
Receive in app notifications – so you’ll never miss a school message again!