Admin Assistant - 25 hours per week 9am till 3pm term time only
Fairfield Infant School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Administration Assistant to work in our busy school office.
You will be the first point of contact for our school and work alongside an experienced team in an efficient, organised manner. You will be an integral part of the school in ensuring our children and parents get the very best.
You must have:
• excellent administration and organisational skills
• Good communication skills (oral and written) enabling you to communicate calmly and effectively in a warm, positive and professional manner at all times
• Recent and relevant experience of working in an office environment
• Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, knowledge Tucasi of SIMs are desirable but not essential training will be provided.
•Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure with interruptions
•A First Aid qualification or be prepared to become a fully trained first aider
• GCSE Maths and English (Grade C or above) qualifications or equivalent
• High level of confidentiality and Safeguarding knowledge (safeguarding training will be provided)
• Ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines and work using your own initiative.
We can offer:
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A supportive team
• A happy working environment