Due to a maternity leave we are seeking to appoint a teacher to join our friendly, supportive team. The role will be covering a Year 1 class from March 2018 until December 2018 with subject leader responsibility for Art.
Essential experience and skills:
• Recent experience of teaching in KS1 with new curriculum
• Excellent teaching and knowledge of phonics
• Meeting the needs of all learners through first quality teaching strategies such as split inputs and peel away
• IT literate; good working knowledge of Interactive Whiteboards, SIMs desirable
• Good understanding of assessment and marking and it's impact on progress
• Experience of using Hampshire Assessment Model desirable
• Experience of / understanding of 'The Writing Journey' desirable
Attitudes and qualities:
• Able to work in a team offering support to colleagues and taking on responsibilities within the team for planning etc.
• Follow school policies and non-negotiables for teaching, learning and assessment
• Enthusiastic, hardworking, friendly and pro-active
• Calm and consistent behaviour management
• Flexible and able to cope with change
• Growth mindset attitude for the children and their own learning
• Good communicator, clear and concise verbally, use of IT such as e-mail and Google diary.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
Visits welcomed. Please contact the school office on 02392 483029
Application forms and a job pack are downloadable from our website : www.fairfield.hants.sch.uk.
Application form can be submitted via email or returned directly to school.
If you require any further information or would like to arrange a visit please contact the school office on 02392483029 or by email at email@example.com
Closing date for applications is the Friday 1st December at noon. Shortlisting will take place on the Monday 4th December all candidates will be notified by Wednesday 6th. If do not hear from us by this date please assume that your application has been unsuccessful this time. Interviews will be held on the Monday 11th December.