Everyone is valued and learning is fun
- that all staff and children have the right to work in a safe, orderly and supportive environment, where they feel respected and valued.
- that everyone including visitors to the school should feel welcome.
- that all the children should be responsible for their own behaviour and that staff are responsible for helping children achieve this.
- that carers should ensure that their child(ren) actively participate in the life of the school.
- in preparing children to be happy with who they are and to become good citizens both in and outside of school.
Fairfield Infant School aims to:
- create a positive environment within the school and the classroom so that the children and staff can work together in harmony.
- create a caring school environment where the rights and responsibilities of the individual are recognised and respected.
- recognise those members of the school environment whose exemplary behaviour promotes a positive and caring environment.
- establish a set of rules that protect the rights of all the individuals.
- establish a clear set of consequences for the individuals who do not accept their responsibilities and break rules, so that they are encouraged to recognise and respect the rights of others: and
- establish procedures so that conflicts can be resolved in a positive non-violent manner.
Please click on the link below to read Our Vision Statement.